India is a relatively young country with a demographic dividend that can increase our GDP if utilized well. It is important to be able to harness our potential to make the most of it. Most of India’s workforce is predominantly unskilled. The sheer numbers are frightening as 97.7 % of India’s workforce is unskilled. Converting this unskilled labour into the skilled workforce is what the government is aiming at. Since most of this unskilled labour force generates minimal economic value, there is stagnation of growth or no growth at all. This can be altered by skilling our booming young population to experience growth rates. This factor has received recognition and translated to Government schemes specific for skill development updradation or career progression loans. Schemes like Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana(PMKVY), Skill India, UDAAN and Roshni are meant for empowering and upskilling people.
What is Skill India scheme?
The skill India campaign was launched to train more than 40 crore Indian citizens in various skills by 2022. It is an umbrella scheme for various programmes like Skill India loan scheme, rural India scheme, National skill development mission and National policy for skill development and entrepreneurship. It caters to skill India in a lot of institutes like ITIs, polytechnics and recognized boards or universities. It aims to tap under-served sectors like footwear design which has to potential to absorb a significant amount of workforce.
Skill India aims to skill on a large scale with high standards and accuracy to achieve a skilled demographic workforce.
Skill development loans will help boost the program in the following ways-
- Will provide requisite finances for skilling or up-skilling
- Nominal Interest rates so one can avail easily
- Encourage skilling and allow for personal growth
- Inculcate financial discipline
- Eventual growth in GDP
TachyLoans provides interesting loan options for all. They allow one to take loans and enrol for skill development courses to achieve their desired level. This will encourage learning and fulfilment of dreams. One can avail a loan under skill India scheme to further the vision both in professional terms and larger progression goals. They provide loans for vocational education to harp on the numbers we have due to the population.
What is the USP of TachyLoans?
This financial services company provides instant easy loans which can help us fulfil our needs without going through a cumbersome process. This saves time, energy and is even quicker.
What are the features of the skill development loan?
- Instant Loan Approval
- Easy Application process
- Instant e-KYC verification
- Loans available for technical and non-technical courses
- There are no stream bar or sector-specific loans
- The interest rates are competitive and start as low as 11.50 %
- Hassle free access as the amount is disbursed quickly
- Swift, smart convenient loans and this makes for an easy digital experience
- Collateral free loans so that is beneficial for all sections of people
- One can repay the loan as per convenience. This, however, depends on loan conditions and amount as well.
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- Resident Indian
- A valid bank account and income proof
- PAN, Aadhaar or any valid ID
- Other Information as per requirement
With TachyLoans, you can finance your career development and in a simpler way and get the best possible finance recourse you can take. A career loan can help you up skill yourself to grab better opportunities and eventual career progression. This Skill loans system by TachyLoans is a simple, secure and smart way to achieve your skill goals and do your bit for two primary missions of the Government-Skill India and Digital India.